Total Pageviews

Ragley Classic Car Show

Monday 27th May 2019

Attended the Ragley Car show with my van YMJ 702. Changed the grill and rear badge to MORRIS, from AUSTIN, just for a change.
Arrived early, around 8:30am, to avoid the queues and drove straight in and parked in section 'L' for commercial vehicles. Was the first to arrive and as it turned out the only commercial vehicle in the section!
Awarded the 'Class Winner' trophy...how could I loose being the only one!
Met some nice people and had a lot of interest in my van.

Here are a couple of photos...there would have been more but my camera battery ran out of juice!  

For the eagle eyed I have added the two rear door buffers since last out. Did this by making a silicon rubber mould of an original and casting with a black rubber compound. Turned out not too bad...right shape but surface has a few bubble marks.






AUSTIN APACHE  Made in South Africa





No comments:

Post a Comment