Total Pageviews

Back Home...let the fun begin

28 April 2017
Most of 'George', the Austin 101 JB type is finally back home from painting. I say 'most' because the front doors and front wings are still at the paint shop...promised next week.

Now I can start work fitting all the bits that have been scattered around the house for so long. So I am searching in the loft, under the beds, in cupboards for all those bits bought and restored over the years and tucked away for safe keeping.

Still missing a good front centre grill strip...the chrome one that runs vertically. I have a makeshift one that may do but if anyone has a spare please get in touch.

Anyway started by fitting the back lights, rear door badge and rear number plate light and fittings. Currently working on refurbishing an old spare wheel carrier and going to have a go at fitting the rear door windows next...wish me luck!

Here are a few photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment